Referring Doctor Information
Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients. Your referral is the greatest compliment we can receive.
We strive to provide an exceptional and unique periodontal/implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors in every way possible. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
We are available for consultation or treatment for any of the following:
- Planning & Assessment
- Surgical and non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Clinical crown lengthening of teeth
- Occlusal and TMJ therapy
- Occlusal adjustments and bite splints
- Bone and Soft tissue graft
- Bone grafting procedures
- Bone expansion procedures
- Single tooth spaces potentially requiring implants
- Multiple toothless spaces / complex restorative needs
- Where one or both arches are edentulous or near edentulous
- Severe/advanced periodontal disease requiring implant assessment
- Full or partial dentures requiring implant stabilization
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
We invite you to speak to Dr. Matthews and Dr. Hughes to discuss the needs of your patient. Informal inquiries are welcome.
You can refer a patient to us by downloading our referral form and faxing to or by using our online doctor referral form.
Referral Slip With Map
You can email any necessary patient xrays as an attachment to email@example.com